Sage advice from empress2inspire! I remember the first time I was told not to believe my thoughts. I nearly fell out of my chair! Surely my thoughts were the utterances of my soul? Weren’t they my very essence?
Nah. Rubbish and lies.
If you want to see what happens when you believe your thoughts have some sort of special truth to them, look at the White House.
Do you ever consider that mindfulness can be a part of your life? These mindful people are actually doing it! Find out what the followers of mindfulness have been doing differently from your routine! If it inspires you, pick up just one practice and begin. You will find small changes within yourself as you practice mindfulness and in another 2 weeks, everybody around you will feel the difference too!
Here are some popular habits of mindful people :
- They don’t believe their thoughts and they don’t take them all that seriously. (Ah! if only I could do this practice, I will be a superwoman :P)
- They don’t try to avoid or deny emotions.
- They understand that all things come and go.
- They do one thing at a time.
- They turn everyday tasks into mindful moments.
- They practice being curious.
- They get outdoors and embrace the beauty of nature.
- They enjoy…
View original post 86 more words